This package includes everything you need to start learning new tricks, improve performance, coordination, core strength, and even your reaction speed.
- New-school 7.75″ x 31″ skateboard deck constructed from real maple wood.
- Top-deck: Progressive concave with a custom die-cut “Sure Grip” EVA foam for comfort & control.
- Bottom-deck: 6″ wide Velcro patches which allows for the easy adjustment of the Ollie Air-Bladders to enhance performance.
- Two Ollie Air-Bladders
- Industrial-strength inner tube with a 1100lb psi capacity.
- Heavy duty, 9-gauge nylon, two-way stretch fabric.
All Sport Package:
Includes everything in the Skate Package + two removal Velcro Bindings
- Two removeable Velocro bindings Bindings fit all size riders, from toddlers to adults.
- Practice maneuvers and tricks for snow boarding, wakeboarding, and any other sports that requires you to strap in.
Build your own Syck Trix Balance Board with a Do-It-Yourself Balance Board Kit!
Our Syck Trix Balance Board Kit includes everything you need to create your our Syck Trix Balance Board, minus the skateboard deck. We recommend usiing a youth or standard size deck, not smaller than 7.7" x 30".
- Two Velcros for the bottom of the board.
- Two Ollie Air-Bladder Inner Tubes.
- Two Air-Bladder Jackets.
- One Soft EVA Foam Foot Pad.
All Sport Package:
Includes everything in the Skate Package + two removable Velcro Bindings.
- Two removeable Velcro bindings Bindings fit all size riders, from toddlers to adults.
- Practice maneuvers and tricks for snow boarding, wakeboarding, and any other sport that requires you to strap in.
3D Model Viewer
My daughter was stoked to get her SyckTrix board. Thank you for an epic experience!
Haven't seen my niece on it yet, but she didn't say she didn't love it.
My son wanted to learn to do tricks on his board and this has really helped! It allows him to work on tricks inside and try those bigger ones he isn’t quite ready to learn on wheels. Fab product!
I bought this for my 5 and 7 year old sons. They’ve had skate boards and, I always have to put all the pads and helmet prior to letting them skate and learn. I’ve been watching them randomly just pick this up in the house and start trying to do an Ollie. No prep is required for them to practice and they easily share it. I’ve eyed this for a while, glad I finally pulled the trigger and bought it.